Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trade Deadline Blues for Met Fans

My head is going to explode. I really do think that Omar Minaya is a great GM, but tonight I watch Guillermo Mota blow the 300th win for Tom Glavine. Another blown hold for Mota another grey hair for me. I swear to God that Omar should start personally injecting Mota with steroids again so that he'd at least be effective in the bullpen. Otherwise, I think the Mets are better off with Mota suspended rather than blowing leads.

I can't take it. The Red Sox get Gagne for next to nothing (a 5th starter and a 5th outfielder) instead of the Mets while at the same time the Braves get both Texiera and Dotel. No Gagne, no Dotel, not even Chad Cordero or Jon Rauch. Oh my God, is that what I'm willing to settle for, Jon Rauch? Please kill me.

No comments: